The G7 Methodology will be demonstrated across various output devices that may include: Epson 7900 inkjet, Ricoh 901 MFP, Fiery FS-100 system. G7 Certified Systems
will be demonstrated during the training course, a list of these systems can be found HERE
. Idealliance does not endorse any one system. A method of calibrating G7 by hand (The Fan Graph Method) is reviewed during the training course and all materials related to this calibration are available free of charge and are part of the course handouts.
G7 Certification Options:
- G7 Experts are certified in the field of color management, process and quality control for proofing and printing equipment. A G7 Expert is able to analyze color and print related issues and take corrective action to bring systems and processes in control to a set method, standard or specification with repeatable predictable results. G7 Experts qualify print equipment and facilities as G7 Masters. Certified G7 Experts are required to be onsite to conduct and review calibration data to qualify a print facility for the first time.
- G7 Professionals are certified in the G7 methodology for proofing and printing equipment in-house.
Who should enroll:
- Press operators including digital press operators, offset press operators, flexo press operators, gravure press operators, wide format & inkjet press operators
- Pressroom supervisors & technicians
- Prepress supervisors & technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing equipment & technology suppliers.
- Brands, printer buyers & creatives
- Leading print, packaging, & color experts
Idealliance has made its online Color Management Professional (CMP) Fundamentals course available complimentary to registered attendees. CMP Fundamentals covers the principles of color management. Successful completion of the CMP Fundamentals will certify you as a Color Management Professional. This course is strongly recommend prior to taking the G7 Training.
Cancellations received 21 days prior to training will receive full refund. No refunds or transfers for no-shows or cancellations within 10 days of training. Cancel and transfer to another event one time within 12 months of the initial registration date, no fee.
Events may be cancelled by Idealliance at any time, in this case a full refund of registration fees or transfer to another event is offered. Any travel related expenses are the responsibility of the registrant.