Brands and print buyers are often horrified and dismayed when print quality goes disastrously wrong. The sheer number of items that influence brand color on press can be mystifying. When color goes bad on press the explanations are often incredibly unsatisfying and brands are left accepting jobs they would rather reject in order to meet a deadline because the costs and repercussions are far too great. In this webinar our panel of experts discuss what can go wrong and why they go wrong, what you can expect, as well as the limits of what you should accept.
August 3, 2018
1:30 PM-2:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Topics to be covered include:
- What can go wrong with color and why
- Techniques for troubleshooting color issues
- What is normal and ‘acceptable’ deviation
- How to use color measurement to detect issues
- How color management professionals work through color problems
45 minutes with 15 minute Q&A
- Ron Ellis, Brand Expert, Chair of PPC
- Timothy Baechle, Vice President, Idealliance
- Marc Levine, Director of Enterprise Print Quality-Schawk!
- Guy Page, Directeur Général / General Manager-Westrock/MPS Montreal
- François Péloquin, Superviseur Pré-Presse | Prepress Supervisor-Westrock/MPS Montreal