Hosted by Konica Minolta, Global Provider of Print Technology & Idealliance Certified: Digital Press System, ISO/PAS 15339 Digital Press System, and G7 System Manufacturer
Participants will gain the phenomenally deep expertise in color theory, the G7 methodology, ISO standards, process control and press/proof alignment to achieve G7 certification in order to meet color consistency, tolerance requirements and process control, and extraordinary repeatability of quality for brands and print buyers of those they serve. As G7 Experts and G7 Professionals, these individuals will be certified and licensed by Idealliance as proven leaders in print production and global Standards to align all proof and print applications regardless of process, ink, or substrate. G7 Experts and Professionals are also taught and certified in tremendous costs reductions of production, speeding product to market, massive reduction in waste, extraordinary increase in color consistency-no matter the substrate or print medium, and consistently maintain their client’s brand image and print production requirements. The global print market is driven by standards and when standards are in place overall operational efficiency increases at an exceptional rate and consistency of production is exceptional.
Attend G7 Training in Dallas, Texas and earn certification to serve your print supply chain.
|G7 Program Information
G7 Certification Program Overview
Why Print Providers Choose G7
G7 for Brands, Buyers & Creatives
Visit the G7 website for additional program information.
Konica Minolta Business Systems
14800 Landmark Blvd
Dallas, TX 75254
Map & Directions
Travel Information Available Here
NEW! Enhanced G7 Training Course Outline
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30am - 5pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4pm
A snapshot of the hands-on G7 Expert Training includes:
- Intro to G7
- Applying 1-D Curves and ICC Profiles
- G7 Verification and Results Analysis
- G7 Color Managed Workflows
- G7 Submission Process
- Configuring Adobe Creative Suite with G7 Leading Practices
- Print & Proof Inspection
- Process Control & Quality Assurance
- Measurement tools and Data Analysis
- and much, much more.
Laptops are welcome but not necessary.
Registration Options (Sign-In to Register)
- G7 Expert - $2,500.00
- G7 Professional - $2,000.00
- Registration includes a complimentary trial copy of Curve4 by Chromix to support G7 Experts & G7 Professionals with implementation of G7 throughout their print and packaging supply chains.
- Registration also includes complimentary access to Idealliance's Color Managment Professional (CMP) Fundamentals Online Training & Certification (course access for one year) as an optional prerequisite, (regularly $395).
G7 Expert Trainer
Director of Print Technologies
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being drafted into ISO 12647-2.
Questions? Please contact:
Vice President of Global Certification Programs, Idealliance
+1 (703) 837-1096
*Schedule subject to change. Course content and order may be altered.