Hosted by Huella Litografica, a company with more than 30 years in the industry that has been awarded with the Premio Nacional de Artes Graficas for 3 consecutive years, this four-day training is open to all participants and will be full of practical, hands-on training to earn certification as G7 Experts & G7 Professionals.
G7 Expert Trainer Steve Smiley will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for any print technology. Focused on offset, flexo, proofing and expanded gamut as well as color management and process control for any print and proofing application through extensive practical hands-on demonstration, discussion, and collaboration. Attendees will gain extensive knowledge of the G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this four-day training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print supply chain partners. Training is open to all registrants. Attendees must register in advance.
Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this in-depth hands-on training experience covering G7 for all print applications, hosted by a world renowed graphic communication institute.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to help your print supply chain partners achieve G7 Master Qualification
- Expanded Gamut
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Brands & brand owners
- Content & media creators
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being drafted into ISO 12647-2. Earn certification as a global leader serving the print supply chain.
Questions? Please contact:
+52 (55) 4163-6573
*Schedule subject to change. Course content and order may be altered.